Our community is a wonderful place to live, work, and raise a family. I want to keep it that way. As the daughter of a WWII veteran – and the wife of a vet – I understand love of country and community.
It was my mother who instilled me with a strong work ethic supporting the family while employed at General Electric. She also showed me how important it was to give back. I still remember her mother dropping off clothes to the six children of a disabled veteran and the lasting impact it had on me for the rest of my life.
As the owner of an international business, I know what it means to work within a budget and make decisions that impact lives. I have been more than a successful business woman, however.
I have been investing in our community personally by supporting dozens of charitable organizations. I have worked hard to protect those who can’t protect themselves through my work in the Guardian Ad-Litem program.
I look forward to earning your vote for State Representative.
I Promise to
Cut Wasteful Government Spending
Support School Choice for Parents and Students
Work to Ban Sanctuary Cities or Amnesty for Illegal Aliens
Promote Pro-Growth Policies
Protect Our Environment
Stand Up for the Constitution and Our Second Amendment Rights
- Sole owner of an international Medical Trade Show and Marketplace
- Property owner and manager of several rental properties
- Court-appointed Guardian Ad Litem
- Chapter President of the Gulf Coast Federated Republican Women
- Foundation Board Member for Easter Seals of Southwest Florida
- Advisory Council for Southeastern Guide Dogs
- Nominating Chair, Board Member for the Junior League